You may decide that you want to use another email client to send and receive emails from your webplus.net account. This offers an easier way of organizing and managing your emails.
First you'll need to collect the following information:
- Username (this is your email address)
- Incoming mail server* i.e. mail.yourdomainname.com
- Outgoing mail server* i.e. mail.yourdomainname.com
*If you've got the silver hosting package, your incoming and outgoing mail server will be mail.webplus.net.
Depending on how you want to send and receive your emails, you will need to choose an account type: POP3 or IMAP. Once you've decided which one you want to use, please make a note of the following port numbers:
- POP3: Incoming port 110, Outgoing port 25
- IMAP: Incoming port 143, Outgoing port 25
The next step will depend on the email client you are using. Click their name in the list below to find out more:
If you can't see your email client in the list, contact them directly for further information.
Article ID: 554, Created On: 1/9/2013, Modified: 9/20/2013