DrawPlus Starter Edition
Problem: After installing the Content Pack, there are no extra brushes in the Brushes tab.
Resolution: This problem is caused by a missing registry entry. To resolve the problem, follow the instructions below.
- Close DrawPlus Starter Edition
- Download the ContentPackBrushes.zip file
- Extract the registry file from inside the ZIP
- Double-click the registry file to run it
- When asked if you would like to add the information to your registry, choose Yes.
When you next open DrawPlus Starter Edition, the new brushes from the content pack should appear in the Brushes tab.