MoviePlus X5, X6
If MoviePlus cannot connect to the Internet when trying to automatically unlock features, you will see this message (the feature names may vary from those shown below):
To unlock your features, follow these steps:
- Ensure your computer is connected to the Internet and that your firewall is allowing MoviePlus to communicate
- Press Automatic Unlock
- If the automatic process still fails, this message will appear:
- Press Cancel
- This message will appear (the feature codes may vary from those shown below):
- Click the link to go to the Contact Support page
- Follow the instructions on the page to contact Technical Support via email or phone.
- Provide the Product Key and Feature Code(s) as shown on your Manual Feature Unlocking message in MoviePlus. Also provide your email address.
- Technical Support will provide the Unlock Code required for each feature over the phone and/or via email
- In MoviePlus, go to Tools > Options > Advanced
- Press the Manage Unlock Codes button
- From the list of Unlock Codes you were given, select the first feature in the Manage Features list in MoviePlus
- Enter the unlock code from the email into the box on the right
- Press Unlock
- Repeat this for each Unlock Code you were given
- Those features will now be unlocked for use.
- If you have imported any media files that require the newly unlocked features, you will need to close and reopen MoviePlus for those files in the Media pane to be available.