Applies to: PhotoPlus X6
PhotoPlus X6 automatically installs for 64-bit operation on 64-bit computers. Likewise, for 32-bit computers, PhotoPlus X6 installs as a 32-bit application. If you experience problems with 64-bit operation you can choose to manually install 32-bit PhotoPlus instead.
To install 32-bit PhotoPlus on a 64-bit computer (from DVD):
- Insert your DVD.
- Navigate to the root folder of your DVD, then double-click setup.exe.
- From the Setup dialog, choose your language from the drop-down list and enable the 32-Bit option.
- Click OK.
will now be a PhotoPlus X6 (32-bit) shortcut on the Start Menu and/or Desktop
that can be run.
To install 32-bit PhotoPlus on a 64-bit computer (from download):
- For Windows XP go to Start > Run, for Vista or above click in the Search box on the Start Menu
- Type %temp%
- Press Enter
- The user's Temporary folder will open
- Open the folder called PhotoPlus X6
- Double-click setup.exe
- Ensure that 32-bit (Install) is selected [Note: This is enabled by default if a 64-bit version has already been installed]
- Click OK