Applies to: WebPlus X4 and above
To make text appear when hovering the mouse cursor over an image in your website, you need to set some TITLE tag text for the image. You can do this by following these steps:
- Select the image you want to add some text to
- Right-click the image and choose Export Options (or Image Export Options)
From the Format menu, choose Export Options (or Image Export Options)
- Click the ALT and TITLE tab
- In the TITLE Text box, enter the text you want
- Press OK
- In most browsers, this text will now appear as a tooltip when the mouse cursor is over the image
To do this quickly for multiple images in your site, from the Tools menu
Export Manager. This will open the Image Export Options dialog for every
image on the current page or on all site pages in turn.
Note: WebPlus options are based on WebPlus X4. May differ for other product versions.
For more information, please see this related KB article:
FAQ - How can I add some text to show in place of an image on my website that has not appeared in the browser?