: PhotoPlus X6
When installing the 64-bit Topaz Lens Effects plug-in for 64-bit PhotoPlus, you'll find that it doesn't automatically appear in the program.
To find out how to get your plug-in working correctly, simply follow the steps below:
- Install the plug-in onto your computer as you would normally.
- When it has completed, navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topazlabs\Topaz Lens Effects\Plugins_x64
- Select the entire contents of the folder (Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and press A)
- Right-click and choose Copy.
- Navigate to the PhotoPlus folder on your computer: C:\Program Files\Serif\PhotoPlus\X6\Plugins
- Right-click in the folder and choose Paste.
Note: If you're having problems installing any of the other Topaz plugins, please follow the above steps.
The plug-ins should now be working correctly. To access your plug-ins within PhotoPlus, simply expand the Effects menu and click Plugin Filters.
If the plug-ins are installed to the correct locations but you still can't see them under Plugin Filters, please check your plug-in preferences.
To do this, go to File > Preferences > Plugins and make sure that the program is pointing to your PhotoPlus X6 plugins folder.
For more information about plug-in locations, see this related KB article: http://support.serif.com/KB/a96/faq-how-do-i-install-a-plug-in-to-use-with-photoplus.aspx?KBSearchID=225078