This article is now archived. Please visit the Unauthorized orders
article on CommunityPlus for an updated version.
An the rare occasion that we send out a non-authorisation letter or e-mail it is due to one of the following reason:
· The Credit or Debit Card number is incorrect
· The Credit or Debit Card expiry date is incorrect or the date has expired
· The address that the Credit or Debit Card is registered to is incorrect
· The name on the Credit or Debit Card has been mis-spelt
· The Credit or Debit Card CV2 code is incorrect
Due to the sensitivity of putting your credit details on an e-mail please can you call our Customers Services Team who will update your order details and process your order through the authorisation process again.
For the United Kingdom please call 0845 345 6770
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 9pm
Saturday - 9am to 5.30pm
For the United States please call 603 589 0069
Monday to Friday - 6am to 6pm EST
Saturday - 6.30am to 12.30pm EST
From anywhere else, please call +44 115 914 2000