: All PhotoPlus versions.
Rather than crop to fixed print sizes, web designers typically want to create a web graphic of a fixed pixel height and width, e.g. for a vertical banner on their web page.
In PhotoPlus, this can be done easily by making and positioning a pixel-specific selection area on the image, then cropping to that area.
To make a selection:
- From the Tools toolbar, select the Selection Tools flyout.
- Click Rectangle Selection Tool.
- From the context toolbar above your image, select Fixed Size and your pixel dimension (W x H).
- Click on the page.
- Move the selection area into place by hovering over the selection area and dragging (alternatively, use the keyboard arrow keys to move).
To crop to that selection area:
- From the Image menu, select Crop to Selection.
For more information, read the Help topic Making a selection.