DrawPlus X3 and above, PagePlus X3 and above
To export a DrawPlus drawing in a format suitable for import into PagePlus, follow these steps:
- If you want to export some specific objects on the page, select them using Shift+click or a marquee selection.
- Choose File > Export > Export As Image...
- From the Format drop-down, choose Serif Metafile.
- Choose any other appropriate options as required.
- Click Export.
- Choose a file name and specify the location where you want to save the file.
- In PagePlus, choose Insert > Picture > From File,
- or -
Choose Import Picture from the Tools toolbar.
: For older versions of DrawPlus or PagePlus which do not support the Serif Metafile format, you can choose Windows Metafile. Alternatively you can publish as PDF from DrawPlus and open the PDF in PagePlus.